Walk-in Contraceptive Services
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the Rodriguez Army Health Clinic walk-in contraceptive clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment. The clinic is open every Thursday, 7:30 - 9 a.m.
- Birth control pill prescriptions/refills
- Depo Provera
- Emergency contraception referral/Plan B
- Contraception counseling and education
How it works
- Walk-in services available for birth control options, pregnancy prevention counseling, and emergency contraception referrals.
- No appointment necessary. First come, first served; waiting time will vary.
- Services available on Thursdays, 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Future Appointments are available to be scheduled with a Primary Care Provider if Walk-in services are not favorable for your schedule.
- Walk-in to schedule an appointment with a Primary Care Provider or call 787-707-4392 to schedule a future appointment.